March 25, 2019 Craft Day

It was time again for our girls craft day.  This time it was my craft to plan and I prepare.  It took me a while to decide what we were gonna do and then find what we needed to get it done.  I found on Pinterest these birthday boards where you hang all the birthdays and or anniversaries or special occasions for each month.  Hard to explain but the pictures will show you what it was.  In order to get everything ready I had to ask Cheryl and Ron to help me.  They both died the boards with hooks and then drilled the holes in our wooden hearts.  All stuff I wouldn’t have been able to do on my own.  All the girls loved it and it was fun to get it all done. The hardest part of the whole craft was getting the little rings attached to the hearts.








No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers