March 17, 2019 St Patrick’s Day

The day started off with Kev and Duke having another tennis match.  This time they were playing two guys that they are friends with so we got a group of people to come watch.  It was not your typical tennis match.  We cheered and yelled and rang cow bells and just had a fun time cheering on the boys.  They started out great and won the first few games but then kind of hit a wall and couldn’t come back.  Still a great showing for a couple guys that hardly ever play tennis.


It was St Patrick’s Day so we had to wear our green.  After the tennis match we went down to the Algarve pool where they had a DJ and lots of people hanging out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers