March 7, 2019 Tennis Tournament

Last summer Kev and a few other guys would go down to the tennis courts once a week to go play some tennis.  Mainly it was just to goof off but also it was something to do and our tennis courts have lights, unlike the Pickleball courts.  One of Kev’s friends that he also plays Pickleball with was in the tennis tournament last year so Kev and Duke decided they were going to play in it this year.  And today was the day.  For them it was pretty much just a joke but they figured they’d have some fun.
Then went down the day before to hit a few balls to prepare since they hadn’t played since last summer.  They played two guys who were shocked when Kev and Greg beat them, and so was the tennis pro.  No one saw it happening but it did and they did it pretty easily too.  The matches were 
6-3 & 6-2.  They had a great time and it was actually pretty funny to watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers