February 17, 2019 Garth Guy

We have concerts here at Encanterra that are big events.  We’ve seen some good ones and had great times, but they are saying that this year is the last year they are going to be doing them.  In March Credence Clearwater Revival and Three Dog Night are coming.  So because they say they’re not going to do big events that are starting to do smaller venues.  Last year we went to a concert with an Eagles tribute band and then they also had a Journey tribute band a few months ago.  Well this post is about the most recent one and he was called Garth Guy.  He was a Garth Brooks impersonator.  Funny thing is the concert was suppose to be like others we’ve had where they are outside on the golf course.  Well because the weather was cold and there was a chance of rain they moved it indoors.  Well we were all pissed.  We wanted to sit out in blankets all relaxed and hear the concert outside.  All of us said we wouldn’t have paid momey to sit inside on a chair to watch this guy.  But it was a last minute change and we figured we wouldn’t end up getting a refund so we’d go and make the most of it.  When we got there we sat in the very back and I gotta say it was great.  We had a ton of fun and because we were in the back we stood up and danced and just did our own thing.  He was really good and we totally loved it.  After the concert we sat out by Kev’s favorite fire pit and enjoyed the rest of the night.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers