January 1, 2019 New Year

Once again it’s the start of a new year.  For me the new year always starts with the list of what I’m gonna do this year, ok let’s call it what it is....resolutions, and the top one is always lose weight.  I should really just lose weight so that’s not on my list anymore lol.  So I decided to start the year off doing another Whole30.  There are some things I like about the Whole30 that keep me going back to doing it.  For one it’s strict and sometimes for me strict is best.  Then I feel good when I do it.  I eat better and I sleep better.  Plus in the past I have lost weight when I’ve done it as well.  I let myself once again get out of control the last few months and I’m starting at a weight that I am just not happy about but I know it’s my own fault.  Anyways today is January 1st and it’s the first day of my Whole30.
Another thing I decided was that I was going to walk every day.  There were a couple times that my friend Meredith and I did a thing where we had to walk a mile a day minimum.  It was usually for a certain time frame like 4th of July to Labor Day or something like that.  But I decided to start that today as well.  I have to walk at least a mile but more is good too.
I’ll post again at the end of my Whole30 to update how that was and also if I’m still doing my mile a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers