December 25, 2018 Christmas Day

We had a pretty laid back Christmas this year.  We invited everyone to come here so before they all did we did our family Christmas with Alicia, Arnold the kids and Heather and David.  The golf course is closed on Christmas so Kev and David went out and played a round and then we opened some presents when they got back.
Then in the afternoon Mary, Teresa, Colleen & Craig as well as Kristien, Heath and the girls came over.  Barbara and Tommy were in Texas with Nicole and Hunter and Jess and the kids couldn’t make it.   It was a fun day just spending time together.  For some reason I didn’t really take pictures.  But of course I got one of the twins in their little Christmas outfits.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers