February 19, 2019 Uptown Jump

Kev promised the girls that once a month we would take them to Uptown Jump on a Wednesday because that’s the day they have early release.  Plus that way it would give us a day to spend some time with them doing what they like.  We saw them a couple weeks ago on a Thursday and Annaliese was all over Kev about the fact that the day before was Wednesday and we didn’t come take them
to go jump.  He explained to her that it wasn’t going to be every Wednesday but once a month.  Well tomorrow is the last Wednesday of the month and we have plans so we decided to take them today instead.  They love going there and having the chance to jump on the trampolines, ride the slides and do the climbing walls.  Today Annaliese and Santanah did a lot of climbing on the different walls.  They’ve gotten really good at it.  Avah is too small to do it so she does a lot of sliding and playing on other toys.










K




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers