February 1, 2019 End of Whole30

I did it.  I followed the Whole30 for the entire month.  It was good and I am proud to say I did not slip or cheat once.  I feel good and don’t feel like I missed out on eating anything.  When I am focused I stay on track and I was focused.  I am going to follow it at least for a couple more days until my birthday, but I already know I am going to eat something noncompliant as well as a yummy dessert when we go to lunch with the kids to celebrate.  We’re going to San Tan Brewery and I love the food there but especially want their seasonal dessert called sex panther brownie.
But for now I followed all the rules and ended up losing 12 lbs.  Super happy about that even though I get frustrated with the fact that if I hadn’t gotten out of hand over the holidays I’d already be lower. But....can’t focus on that, it is what it is.  
And as far as my walking, that’s still happening as well.  Funny cause there have been quite a few nights where I’m sitting here at like 8:00 and say to Kev, ugh I gotta go do my mile.  But I’ve done it.  It doesn’t count if I’ve already played pickle and gotten a bunch of steps doing that, I have to actually go for a walk.  There’s been a few days I’ve walked more then just a mile so that’s good too.   Plus I’m doing a StepBet with Janet and Diane so I need my actual steps to stay in that and make sure I reach my step goals.  
I am going to loosen a little with the Whole30, but I have to make sure I don’t go crazy.  Besides putting on weight when I eat bad I really don’t feel good.  I have to stay on track and still work to get some more weight off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers