February 16, 2019 Hockey

Yvonne and Greg’s favorite hockey team is the Toronto Maple Leafs.  They were in town to play the Coyotes and the group of us went.  Before the game we met up with some other people from Encanterra who also are Canadians routing for the Leafs.  We met at Yard House to eat before the game.  We had a table outside and saw tons of fans wearing their Toronto shirts, in fact way more then Coyotes.  I’m not a huge hockey fan but it was fun to go and then cheer for the Coyotes when they scored.  The Coyotes won 2-0.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers