February 3, 2019 My Birthday

My Birthday usually always falls around the Super Bowl.  This year it fell on Super Bowl Sunday.  I didn’t have any big plans so we decided to go to lunch with the kids and then everyone would be home to watch the game.  I wanted to go to San Tan Brewery cause I wanted the yummy dessert they make.   I had done the Whole30 eating plan up until my birthday knowing that I was going to eat something off the plan plus a special treat.  So I ordered the Mac and Cheese with brisket and Kev had ordered this skillet meal.  Funny thing was he didn’t really like it and I felt like the Mac and Cheese was too heavy so we swapped.  The skillet was similar to what I had been eating all month so I thought it was delicious.  And the Sex Panther Brownie was even more delicious.

Later in the day around game time we went over to Mindy and Greg’s with the Dukes to watch the game.  Actually us girls played Mexican Train while the guys watched the game.  We had some yummy food plus a couple birthday shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers