August 17, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:


It’s hard to believe we are at the beach and I’m posting a picture of my food from lunch.  I love the restaurant The Islands and the one by us closed down.  It was always one of the two places I would pick for my birthday dinner.  I’m sure you know the other one is Oreganos.  Anyway, we went to play some Pickleball this morning and then stopped there after to eat.  Yummy!!! I had my favorites, a bowl of tortilla soup and then the Yaki, which is teriyaki chicken, with pineapple and tomatoes in a tortilla.   A twist on an ordinary taco.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers