August 2, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:


They have a 5 Crowns Card Club here now and they will be playing the 1st & 3rd Monday of every month.  Cheryl and I wanted to go so we signed up and went down to the clubhouse.  We ran into a friend of our friend Lyn who is moving into Encanterra soon.  She is the one that taught Lyn who taught us.  

Tonight while we were playing Cheryl kept going out.  In fact she had the lowest score as you can see from the score sheet.  Her and I were laughing so hard because when we all play together she’s the one that usually always has the highest score.  The other people at our table couldn’t believe how much she went out out, well neither could her and I.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers