August 20, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:


We had to go home today ☹️ Our week at the beach was over.  Even though we stayed up in Carlsbad we drove to Encinitas and went to a place called Solana Beach.  We found a great little spot and it was easy to park and walk.  Plus up in Carlsbad the waves were breaking right at the shore so it was really hard to get in and out of the water.  The waves were still rough at Solana Beach but they were good for boogie boarding and basically doing some heavy exercising fighting the waves.  Fun time at the beach.  I ❤️ the ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers