July 27, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 



Alicia has the girls in a little pre preschool program.  It’s a couple days a week for a few weeks to determine what kind of preschool class they should be in when the actual program starts in October.  When she was walking them to their class she came across Leo.  Leo was the lion that Kev killed on Twigs farm and then we had mounted.  When we moved to Encanterra he sold it to the city of Chandler for their little museum.  It’s funny vise we keep saying we should go check out where he is and how he’s displayed, now we know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers