October 4, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day: 








I wish I had my video going for this picture.  Eli put his hand out like he was gonna pet the duck and it came right up to him and nipped at his hand.  He was shocked and I just started laughing .  

                        A little butt crack action

The kids spent the night so we were trying to keep them busy.  We took them to Mansell park and they played on the playground and then played at the splash pad.  I know it’s October but it’s still warm enough to be playing in the water.  

Once we got home Kev pulled out the Halloween box and the kids played around with some of the stuff in









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers