September 28, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:


I am trying to decide what I want to do in the extra bedroom. Although the twins know it as their room, Alicia still calls it her room, but whoever’s room it is I’m thinking about changing it.  I thought about bunk beds but then saw these and thought maybe this is the way to go.  Pretty soon the girls won’t be sleeping in their cribs, they already climb in and out lol but eventually we have to have some place for them to sleep.  I also thought that maybe I should put something like this in the toy room.  Not sure, just thinking about it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers