September 25, 2021

 Today’s Pic of the Day:






You can’t hear it but I had a huge sigh before I started to write this post.  I told you yesterday the news we got two days ago. It has been a very emotional, exhausting few days. Kev and I were able to go to the hospital yesterday and today so we could be with Heather and David.  We had no idea that part of the plan her and her Dr had was that she go through labor and deliver the baby.  What a trooper she has been and what a heart breaking day for everyone.  She delivered baby Liam and Kev and I were able to hold him and tell him how much he was loved and we prayed for him.  Heather delivered her baby boy and unfortunately he won’t be going home with her but going to his forever home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers