December 12, 2009 Lily's 2nd Birthday Party

If you've ever heard Alicia talk about her "baby" she means her Goddaughter Lily. She is the cutest little thing and just loves her Nina. It ended up being a nice day out which was good cause her birthday party was at the park. She had this really cute pinata that she just wanted to keep hitting. In fact she got mad when they took the stick away so the other kids could have a chance.
Cece's birthday is just a few days after Lily's so it was her party too.
This is a picture of Cece with her mom Jesenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers