November 26, 2009 Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was at our house this year. I had this great plan to eat outside cause it had been so nice during the day. But as previous posts would tell the rest of the story, we were having a bee problem. So inside we stayed. It was a relaxing good food family fun filled day!!!






































After dinner we brought the Wii out and there were a few boxing and tennis matches going. We also played some cards, or should I say tried to play cards. We had been playing for about an hour and a half when we finally realized one of the decks we were using was a Pinochle deck. No wonder we couldn't get any 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's etc.

1 comment:

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers