December 8, 2009 Unit Christmas Party

We had our Unit Christmas party at a restaurant called Cafe Carumba in Scottsdale. It was really a great night. We had a great turnout between Kim's Desert Lights Unit, June's AZDiamond Lights Unit and my Heart's Desires Unit. The food was super delicious. And who knew that a tortilla with cheese and chocolate sauce could be so good?














We have a little grab bag gift exchange and Kathy kept stealing a gift only to get it stolen again from her. This went on with every gift she stole. I think at the end of the night she ended up with coffee and she doesn't even drink it!!!




























I ended up with one of those really soft throw blankets because I got this super cute snowman stolen from me. Well then Kim stole it from whoever stole it from me and then we swapped at the end of the night. She wanted my blanket and stole the snowman for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers