November 25, 2009 Bees

So we had problems with some bees about 2 years ago. They were gathering inside the pole in the back that holds up our balcony. We drowned them with gas, and then Kev covered the hole with stucco. Bye bye bees. Well that was until November 2009. The bees dug a hole in the stucco to again gather inside the pole. They were everywhere. So Kev tried drowning them again, which semi worked, and then when they weren't expecting it early one morning he went out and poured gas in their hole again. Bye bye bees. These pictures are classic cause Kev had to put long pants on, long sleeves and he also had a towel wrapped around his face and head and a hood on his head. He's allergic to bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers