November 2009 PartyLite

I promoted out to Unit Leader effective November 1st. So at our monthly Regional meeting they recognize all the new leaders and they get showered with all kinds of gifts and treats from the rest of the Leader Team. My unit name is Heart's Desires.














Arlene and I are always trying to challenge each other. We have little sales contests between ourselves just to keep each other going, so when she promoted out to Unit Leader I told her I had to because she did.













June, one of the girls in Kim's unit promoted out to Unit Leader when I did. As a result that made Kim a Senior Unit Leader.













No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers