October 17, 2010 Kinsley

Krisitien had to work all weekend and asked if Kev & I would watch Kinsley overnight a couple of nights. So she dropped her off on Friday night and she stayed til Sunday night. Kev played games, her & I watched movies and Kev even brought in the rocking horse for her to jump on.





























Here's the funny thing about this rocking horse.....Kev has been trying to throw it out for years!!! I won't let him. It is always in the way either in the garage or in one of the rooms anywhere, so he keeps telling me to get rid of it. It is from when Paul & Alicia were little and it comes in handy when we have little guests around. Besides, someday our grandkids will love it! I just keep moving it so he forgets about it and so far, it's still here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers