October 9, 2010 Rhonda's Pink Celebration Party

My friend Rhonda from Weight Watchers was scheduled to have a Candle Party with me in October. When she heard that PartyLite was having a special cancer product to be sold for the month of October it set her off. And I mean that in a good way. She went Pink Crazy!!! Rhonda is a 6 year cancer survivor and she decided that this was not a candle party, but a celebration party. I did my whole display in pink candles along with all my give aways and Rhonda had her own pink prizes to raffle off as well. Plus everyone wore pink. It was really alot of fun and such an awesome celebration for her.













Rhonda is the last one on the right.


























Rhonda crocheted everyone a little pink ribbon to wear. Plus she also crocheted this shawl for someone to win.
















I did share with everyone how important raising money for breast cancer is to me and how I walk in the 3 Day every year. Rhonda made this pink bra bowl for me and asked everyone to help out with my fundraising. It was so touching to have people drop money in the bowl and wish me luck. They were all so generous, I added $70 to my fundraising account just from her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers