October 22 & 23, 2010 Cece & Lily

Back in June, Jesenia asked me if I would watch Cece & Lily for a weekend in October because they were all going to Vegas to celebrate Michael's birthday. Well the weekend came so they dropped the kids off on Thursday night and weren't going to be back until Sunday night.
Friday night after dinner Kev said "ok, get your shoes on, let's go to the park" So off we went to the park so the girls could play and get tired!!!

























Then on Saturday, I took Cece and Lily bowling with some friends while Kev was at work.













The bowling alley we were at has bumpers for the lanes so the kids don't throw any gutter balls and they are automatic. When it was their turn to bowl, they would pop up and then when it was mine they would go back down. It was pretty cool. Lily kept telling me to stay back and let her roll the ball by herself. It would roll and roll and roll really slow. Only one time did the guy have to walk down the lane to get it cause it stopped.













It wasn't until the third game that we found out about this ramp thing. You set it up in front of the lane and then you just put the ball on it then push and it gets a good rolling start.

























Cece got a strike and she was really excited about it, but who doesn't get excited about a strike?

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers