October 24, 2010 Schnepf Farms with Cece & Lily

A few weeks ago Kev and I had gone to Schnepf Farms and thought it was pretty cool with lots of stuff to do.....if you have small kids. So we decided that we would take the girls there on the weekend we had them. So on Sunday we drove over to Queen Creek so the girls could have some fun.
They got to play on the playground.





































Go on a Hayride and feed the Reindeer.













And ride the Merry Go Round.














Kev was the designated rider so he got to go on the honeybees with Lily and then took Cece on the rollercoaster.

























































They also got to walk around all the pumpkins and pick one out and then Kev said "put them down, let's go get some Kettle Korn" and off they went and we didn't have to buy any pumpkins!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers