July 15, 2011

Today's Picture:
We drive up north on the rim where we have the trailer tucked away in the woods to camp for the last couple of days Kev is on vacation. At least we thought we had the trailer tucked away. We pull up and they are logging right next to where we are parked. We picked that spot cause it was deep in the woods and had lots of trees around it. We couldn't believe that 1) they didn't move the trailer and 2) there was no damage to it. We never hooked up and pulled out of a spot so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers