July 21 - 23 2011 PartyLite Conference

First time that our PartyLite Conference has been in Minneapolis and it was awesome. Each year we get great training and movtivation as well as see the new product line and find out where the next incentive trip is. It's a weekend that I look forward to going to each year.









































PartyLite is a big contributor to the American Cancer Society. We do things through out the year to make donations to the organization which has led to over 6 million dollars in the last 7 years. One thing they did this year was organize a 3k walk on Saturday morning before conference workshops. Kim and I and a couple other girls in our group joined the walk which was from the conference center all around downtown Minneapolis.













A cool thing this year was that Myrna was in a promotion that took place prior to conference called Move UP. She actually moved up to Team Leader and got special recognition at Conference, including going up on stage.

























It's a tradition every year that Kim and I throw a party in our room for our units. It starts with us going somewhere to order food and while we wait we have a drink at the bar. Then we bring it all back to our room and everyone comes to eat and have a good time.

























Another tradition is that we get a picture of everyone on the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers