July 2011 Where to Eat

When you don't know where to eat, you should look for the neighborhood pubs. It got to be a joke when it came time to eat. We ate at a pub one night, it was good so then we just kept coming across them and decided to stick with the pubs, we were getting great meals. It all started with that delicious peanut butter bacon burger!!! (but I didn't get a picture of the sign)

















































Now this wasn't your neighborhood pub, but it was a little dive side of the road place and it had amazing clam chowder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers