July 2011 Vacation Waterfalls

We saw so many amazing waterfalls. Here are a handful of ones that we visited either by hiking to them or driving to them. Plus there were others that we saw just on the sides of the road. All so beautiful.

Snoqualmie Falls Park













Marymere Falls, Olympic National Forest
















Silver Falls, Mt Rainier














Narada Falls, Mt Rainier
















Christine Falls, Mt Rainier














Carter Falls, Mt Rainier













We drove down to Oregon and went along the Columbia River Gorge and came across these next set of waterfalls.

Latourell Falls
















Wahkeena Falls
















Multnomah Falls

















Horsetail Falls


















We even came across some on a couple of hikes we did in Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers