July 2011 Vacation Hiking

We hiked so many awesome trails over the 10 days we were gone and saw such great sites. We came across all kinds of trees, waterfalls, snow, lakes and more trees. Everything was so green. Plus all the trails were so well marked and maintained it just made for some great hiking.






















































































This trail had the best of both worlds.....first you're hiking in the pines and then you come out and you are at the ocean. It was awesome.


















































































































Some of the trails we were on in Canada were called the Sea to Sky Trails cause you're right next to the water climbing up the mountians.

























We came across some nice chairs on a walking trail we did in Whistler Village. Very relaxing especially with a cup of coffee.





















































Jan's getting soaked from this waterfall standing there so I can get a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers