June 21, 2013

Can you say Ahhhhhhh?  I love the beach.  
I love just laying and relaxing, reading a book and the sound of the ocean.  I would be perfectly content sitting on the beach any day, every day, all day.   But I'm sure I'm not alone.  Can you guess my Joy for today?  If you said the beach, the ocean, reading and relaxing....you're right.  Part of our weekend in California was going to the beach.  We actually went on a drive to a few different ones to check them out and also spent some time on a couple to take them all in.  There was one problem....because we flew we couldn't bring our usual beach necessities.  No chairs, no boogie boards, no ice chest and no umbrella.  Kev enjoys the being on the beach as well but he wants to enjoy it in the shade, so he got creative.  One day we laid our towels right by the life guard tower so we (he) could use the shade of the tower and then the next day we rotated our towels around the shade of a couple of palm trees.  
We even got in a little napping.  But no matter where I lay my towel on the beach   I am a happy girl.  Today's Joy....the beach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers