June 5, 2013 Movies

Kev  and I use to go to the movies alot. We are those people that go during the day cause its less crowded and the main reason...... It's cheaper.  But we would go alot cause I was home plus Kev has days off during the week.  It's been a while since we've gone but today after work we went and still got there in time for the matinee.  And I know I said its cheaper, but the matinee is now up to $7.00 per person.....wow!!!!!!
So guess what today's Joy is. 
Even though I don't have the best memory about movies and there are times I do fall asleep in the theatre, I still enjoy going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers