July 15, 2013 Vaca Day 2

Today started with a free (yea!!!) breakfast at our hotel.  One of the reasons we got a room at the Embassy Suites is because they have a free cocktail hour, which was pretty lame cause you only get one free drink.  But breakfast, now there is where you can definitely get your money's worth.  They have pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon  sausage, made to order omlettes & eggs, cereal, fruit, yogurt, muffins and I think I got it all.  Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right?  Anyway, we ate good and that free breakfast saves money, so it was even better.  And check out this view from our table.  More Falls!!!
After breakfast we made a few stops before we had a couple hour road trip heading north.  First stop was around the corner from the hotel, the Hershey store!!! 
Hello chocolate!!! I wanted not only all the Hershey's candy but some of their specialty items.  
I did settle for a cookie and Alicia got Kev this super chocolatey chocolate shake. 
We found this t-shirt that she was going to get for Paul but they didn't have his size.  LOL 
After the Hershey store we made one more quick stop.  Mainly for the cute photos!!!
Now we were ready to hit the road to continue Day 2 in Kingston, Canada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers