May 15, 2020 Finding Rocks

Ever since the stay at home orders have been in place around here a lot more people are walking, riding their bikes and basically spending time at home. A lot of people have been decorating rocks and leaving them around the neighborhood for other people to fine and people have really been enjoying it. Yvonne and I were out walking and talking about the rocks and all the sudden we came upon one. She was so excited, she kept saying I’ve been looking all over every time I go for a walk and I never see one and now I finally found one. The whole idea when you find one of the rocks is pretty much to enjoy the fact that you found it but then re-hide it for someone else. So she was carrying the rock she found and we were walking a little farther down the road and there was another one.  So again she was so excited and said,  not only did I find one, but I found two on the same walk.
We kept walking for a little while longer and then she really hid each one in a different spot for someone else to find.



No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers