May 5, 2020 Score

I got a text yesterday from my friend Lyn that lives in the hood, and she said she was at Costco and they had toilet paper and did I want her to get me some.  Ummmm yes!!! We are down to our last three rolls.  I had told her Saturday morning when we were playing Pickleball that I went to Costco the day before because someone posted on Facebook that Costco had a bunch.  Well I got there, there was no line so I walked right in and I saw all these carts with toilet paper in them.  I go to the back in a quick pace and can’t find it.  I say to this guy, who has a pack in his cart, where’d you get that? And he says I got the last one 😩 and he says plus they had it hidden over there, and points to the opposite side of where I am.
But hey.....I’m now stocked up, thank goodness Lyn didn’t need it for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers