May 3 - 4, 2020 Twins Overnight

I missed my girls so much and Alicia was ready for a break. lol  So I went and picked them up. Kev and I needed a Lainey and Emery fix❤️
It’s hilarious to watch.  They make a race track around anything and just do circles 
around and around.  This race was with their babies in their strollers. 
They love books...especially Emery.  She’s always dragging out a book. 

Kev gave them popsicles after dinner. 

Emery’s fell off the stick so she was doing everything to still eat it 


Kev’s been having this pain in his heel so he put on a support sock and I was rubbing his feet. 
The girls were concerned so they wanted to help Papa too.


They had a fun afternoon over in the Dukes pool.  They love the water and did great floundering around by themselves as well as playing in the boat.  




The girls have gone for rides in the golf cart before so when they saw Kev take it out of the garage to wash they thought they were going for a ride.  But once they realized they weren’t, 
they just took turns driving. 


They had a busy couple of days with grandma & papa.  They were so worn out 
they couldn’t handle the ride home, especially Emery.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers