May 9, 2020 New Trailer

Well....it happened.  We bought a new trailer.  Kev has been looking and looking and looking, on line, at dealers and from private sellers.  He actually had one all picked out,  a brand new one.  But then all the BS from the salesman and just the hassle, it was so annoying.  And Kev did what Kev does and we walked out.  The next morning he was looking on line and said to me, let’s go look at a trailer.  We did and he told the guy on the spot he wanted it. It’s new to us but it’s a 2004.  It’s funny, all the trailers Kev was looking at were not toy haulers and then this one is.  It’s really similar to our old one, just a little smaller.  It’s going to be awesome to be camping again and not be doing it in a tent....yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers