October 25 - 28, 2020 Kids Overnight

Alicia and Arnold decided that they were going to get new flooring. They had carpet in the family room down the hall and the kids playroom. So they wanted to get all of that torn out and they were going to put in a new tile flooring. Since there was going to be nowhere for the kids to play or hangout they came here for a few days so the floors could get done with no one in the house.  Alicia dropped the kids off on Sunday and then she went home. On Monday afternoon she came back and stayed here overnight. Shockingly it only took them two days to do the floors, so on Tuesday Alicia went home and slept at her house and then her and Arnold moved things back into the house on Wednesday. I took the kids home on Wednesday night and they were shocked when they walked in the house and saw how much it had changed.
We mainly just went on walks down to the park at the clubhouse and then set up the jump house in the backyard. It was fun having all the kids here but boy was I exhausted by the time I got home from dropping them off Wednesday night.








No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers