October 1, 2020 75Hard

Have you ever heard of the 75Hard?  I hadn’t but my friend Meredith told me to check it out.  She said it was something she was going to do starting January 1st.  

So I looked it up and it intrigued me.  To just give you a quick outline, this is what the challenge is and an outline of the rules.  When you read the book the guy that came up with the plan explains that the 75Hard is more of a mental challenge.  It’s a challenge that you need to do for 75 days straight.  There are no shortcuts or excuses for not doing the rules of the challenge and if you miss anyone of the steps on any given day, you start over at day 1 again.  

So after reading everything and thinking I really wanted to do this, I asked Meredith if she would consider doing it starting on October 1st.  We talked about it and decided we were gonna go for it.  So we started.  I got up on the 1st and weighed myself and took 3 photos and did my measurements too.  

Here’s to Day 1 and 74 to go!!! 

Starting weight 189.5 lbs 





No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers