September 19, 2020 Kev & Duke’s Birthday Dinner

It was Kev’s birthday weekend, and let me tell you he was making a weekend of it.  On Thursday night he played Pickleball with the guys which ended up with having pizza and drinking beer.  Then on Friday he went golfing which was followed by eating wings and drinking beer.  Then we had dinner at the club and he actually was feeling beered out lol so there was no drinking beer.   Yvonne had asked if we wanted to go to the club to eat since Greg’s birthday is on the 20th we could celebrate both the guys birthdays.  Saturday night at the club is prime rib night so they were all about it.  It was the first time I had been in the restaurant since my birthday in February.  Because of Covid, I just don’t feel the need to go.  But it was a special occasion so Yvonne got us a reservation for a table outside.  Dinner was yummy and they also got free birthday desserts.  
I did say there was no beer drinking but they decided on a Jack and Coke. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers