August 4, 2020 More Camping

We headEd back up north to get out of the heat and do some more camping.  We moved the trailer back over to Forest Lakes to a spot we camped at before and liked so we went back.  This time when we got back up to the trailer there was another trailer not too far from ours.  It’s like seriously?  The forest is a big place go somewhere else.  They weren’t partyers or loud but.... they loved to shoot and did that A few times and it was so loud and annoying.  Pretty much we disappeared all day so we wouldn’t have to listen to it.  

It didn’t ruin our time in the cool weather, we still got out and did some fishing and hiking.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers