September 9, 2020 Turkey Hunting

Kev made a couple trips up north to go turkey hunting.  He met up with his friends Mark and Twig.  Honestly I think it was more about hanging out with the guys, shooting the shit and drinking some beer  then it was about hunting turkeys.  But that’s just my opinion. The first time they had gone up and went hunting Kev said he had a couple shots but never hit one.  Those little suckers are quick.  Now this time when they went he got a good shot off and hit one.  The sad news is, we will not be eating fresh turkey on Thanksgiving.  He didn’t want to deal with cleaning and plucking and getting it all prepped so he gave it to Mark.  
But here’s the proof, there really was a turkey that he shot with his bow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers