June 29, 2020 The Twins Turn Two

It’s hard to believe that two years ago Alicia was giving birth to her twin babies. The girls are so fun and getting so big and it was time to celebrate the fact that they turned two. With Covid, Alicia didn’t want to have a big party so it was just Kev and I,  Heather and David and Arnold’s mom and brother and his sister and her husband.
They didn’t really know what was happening but it was still fun to see them opening their presents and getting excited about what they were getting and also they got big cupcakes with lots of frosting that they got to eat.  I’m sure that was their favorite part.

Their little outfits were so cute too...Emery’s  said I’m too Sweet and Lainey’s said I’m too Sassy.  















No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers