July 7-15, 2020 Camping in the White Mountains

We decided to move the trailer over to the White Mountains and do some camping over near Greer. It’s an area that we’ve camped at before and we really like it there. It’s called Greens  Peak and it has great areas to camp at, lots of trees, plus the weather in the White Mountains is a little bit cooler than it is over near the rim.

This was the view out in front of the trailer.  We found this awesome spot with a big meadow to look out in.  
There are lots of roads to ride the quads on too, with such pretty views. 

We drove over to Greer, which isn’t far from where we were camped and do some hiking. 




On another day we drove to Mount Baldy to do some more hiking.  




I’m usually the one that takes pictures so Kev took one of me, or at least my backside lol

I found some really great views to take some pictures of too, like this sunset I caught when we were driving back to our camp after hiking. 



We know a few people that spend their summers up in the White Mountains in Pinetop & Showlow.  There were a few days we drove into those areas and met up with some and played some Pickleball.  That was fun and nice to play in the middle of the day without the heat we have down in the valley.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers