We went out looking at some Christmas lights with our friends Meredith and Dave. Kev had our whole route mapped out of where we were going and what to see.
We came across a house that had this big Grinch blow up in the yard, so Kev had to take his picture with him cause that's who he is, the Grinch. His favorite holiday movie is the How the Grinch Stole Christmas plus he is always saying how he hates Christmas. So here he is with his holiday hero!!!
But we did come across some houses that were so cool. No pictures of them, but they had their lights all sychronized to music. In front of their house was a sign that said what radio station to tune to and then you could just sit there and listen to Christmas music and watch the lights dance in tune with the song. Really awesome, definitely some must sees for next year!!
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- December 25, 2010 Christmas at Our House
- December 25, 2010 Christmas Morning
- December 24, 2010 Christmas Eve
- December 23, 2010 Christmas Lights
- December 18, 2010 Yankee Swap
- December 16, 2010 Lance's ASU Graduation
- December 13, 2010 Cookie Trays
- December 11, 2010 PF Changs
- December 11, 2010 Tamale Making
- December 7, 2010 Unit Christmas Party
- December 4, 2010 Light Parade
- ▼ December (11)