December 24, 2010 Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve with Kevin's side of the family. We go to his nephew Jeramie's house for dinner and a gift exchange. Plus they all have little ones so it's fun to watch them open some new toys as well.

The two boys, Roman who is Michelle's oldest and Gage who is Jeramie's son. His wife Sasha is pregnant with a girl due in a couple of weeks.













This is Linnea with her daughter Zoey. She's just this litte petite doll and knows how to get her way. She just cries til someone picks her up and gives her what she wants and then it's all good. What a cutie!!!













Heather just loves little Peyton,who is Michelle's youngest, cause she has this bright red hair, just like she did when she was little.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers