We always spend Christmas Eve with Kevin's side of the family. We go to his nephew Jeramie's house for dinner and a gift exchange. Plus they all have little ones so it's fun to watch them open some new toys as well.
The two boys, Roman who is Michelle's oldest and Gage who is Jeramie's son. His wife Sasha is pregnant with a girl due in a couple of weeks.
This is Linnea with her daughter Zoey. She's just this litte petite doll and knows how to get her way. She just cries til someone picks her up and gives her what she wants and then it's all good. What a cutie!!!
Heather just loves little Peyton,who is Michelle's youngest, cause she has this bright red hair, just like she did when she was little.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- December 25, 2010 Christmas at Our House
- December 25, 2010 Christmas Morning
- December 24, 2010 Christmas Eve
- December 23, 2010 Christmas Lights
- December 18, 2010 Yankee Swap
- December 16, 2010 Lance's ASU Graduation
- December 13, 2010 Cookie Trays
- December 11, 2010 PF Changs
- December 11, 2010 Tamale Making
- December 7, 2010 Unit Christmas Party
- December 4, 2010 Light Parade
- ▼ December (11)