December 25, 2010 Christmas at Our House

Christmas was at our house this year. Everyone came over, we played a little Apples to Apples for a while and then a new game we got, Buzz Word, while we waited for everyone to get here. After everyone arrived we ate dinner and had some gift openings. It started with Kinsley, she's the only little one so she got alot of presents. And then we did the adults. First our stockings (explained below) and then our grab bag.

Kristien helping Kinsley open some of her presents.
















We did something new this year and it was alot of fun. Alicia made everyone a stocking with their name on it. Everyone bought something for everyone's stocking and it was not suppose to be more then $5.00 and if it didn't fit in the stocking you just put it next to it. All the gifts were wrapped and we went around one by one and opened all our gifts in our stockings. As we went person to person you knew who some gifts were from cause they also gave other people the same thing. We all had a great time and took a vote and decided to do it again next year. Uncle Tom was the first one to start the stocking openings.













Heather & Brent














Kinsley, Kristien & Heath













A cousins picture....sort of. There are a few missing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.

Blog Archive

Followers