Our Unit Christmas Party was over at June's this year. Quite a few people were not able to make it, but still a great night. We had a variety of mexican food which was really yummy. After dinner we do a gift exchange with stealing and restealing and it's so much fun.
I had to have a picture with this cute snowman before I got it stolen, cause of course someone felt they needed it more then me. Funny thing is only 3 gifts had nothing to do with snowmen. Snowmen have always been a hit at the gift exchange so alot of us had the same idea.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- December 25, 2010 Christmas at Our House
- December 25, 2010 Christmas Morning
- December 24, 2010 Christmas Eve
- December 23, 2010 Christmas Lights
- December 18, 2010 Yankee Swap
- December 16, 2010 Lance's ASU Graduation
- December 13, 2010 Cookie Trays
- December 11, 2010 PF Changs
- December 11, 2010 Tamale Making
- December 7, 2010 Unit Christmas Party
- December 4, 2010 Light Parade
- ▼ December (11)