Alicia met Lance while in the teaching block program at ASU. He has been a great friend and just loves hanging out with all of us especially Kev. He graduated from ASU with his teaching degree.
Lance and his mom. His mom, brother, sister and other relatives came for the Graduation and a vacation from Michigan.
I just loved this blanket that Lance got from one of his relatives. It is big, heavy and so beautiful.
- Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often
- As of January 2009, I no longer have a job. It's not that I lost it, but after 26 1/2 years of working at the Post Office, I retired. According to everyone I know, I don't do anything all day, so I decided to start a blog. Now I can blog about what I don't do all day. I am married to Kevin, who is the most awesome husband I could ever have. It's because of him, that I do not go to work any more. I love that and I love him for that. Between the 2 of us we have 4 children. Hunter 31, Heather 29, Paul 28 and Alicia 26.
- ► 2015 (25)
- ► 2014 (31)
- ► 2013 (40)
- ► 2012 (147)
- ► 2011 (350)
- December 25, 2010 Christmas at Our House
- December 25, 2010 Christmas Morning
- December 24, 2010 Christmas Eve
- December 23, 2010 Christmas Lights
- December 18, 2010 Yankee Swap
- December 16, 2010 Lance's ASU Graduation
- December 13, 2010 Cookie Trays
- December 11, 2010 PF Changs
- December 11, 2010 Tamale Making
- December 7, 2010 Unit Christmas Party
- December 4, 2010 Light Parade
- ▼ December (11)